We see ourselves as a bridge between:
– craftsmen and customers
– tradition and modernity
– change and continuity
- organisation of craftsmen into small groups of producers or self-help groups.
- equip them with the necessary skills, tools and machinery to improve their trades and increase their income.
- coordination and monitoring of contract manufacturing either directly with the tradesmen or with their deputy groups / organisations.
- ensure the active participation of the craftsmen in the company by representation in the board of directors and in the council, as well as by attending the annual general meetings.
- regular development of new products combining traditional skills with contemporary design.
- sales of products directly to the end customer through exhibitions and online marketing channels
- generate orders from buyers and ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- creating awareness of the need for fair trade